This workshop is so packed with information and tips, you won’t want to miss it.
Learn how to minimize negative energy so that opportunities can blossom. Here’s a sampling of what we’ll cover:
- 2020’s Feng Shui energy is 7-soft metal. Who is supported? Who isn’t? What buildings are supported? What buildings aren’t? What tips will help you to improve your odds?
- 2020’s Chinese astrology is the metal rat. Who is supported? Who isn’t? What buildings are supported? What buildings aren’t? What tips will help you to improve your odds?
- Political and economic trends (examples, President Trump’s energy in 2020 and times to be conservative with business and finances)
- Trends regarding medicine, education, and exploration
- Historical trends – have we learned from the past?
- Fun facts such as this generation’s impact on the future
- We’ll discuss changes to the Earth’s poles as highlighted in this article
- Tips, lots of tips, on how to be proactive
· Identify potential impacts of 2020’s energy on you
· Discover empowering insights
· Evaluate creative approaches for potentially challenging times
· Assess your role in the present and future
· Learn tips you can apply today!
It’s all about you! Be your own champion. Knowledge is power! Don’t delay — reserve your seat today!
Date: The Chinese New Year! Saturday, January 25, 2020, Noon – 1:30 Eastern
Deadline for Registration: Friday, January 24, 2020, at midnight
Course Level: Beginner
- You’ll enjoy a personal relationship with the information presented if you know your Feng Shui Ming Gua (birth number), so use this free calculator. Time of birth is not necessary for this. Since males are calculated differently than females, ensure you include that information. If transgender, use your birth gender.
- You’ll enjoy a personal relationship with the information presented if you know your Chinese astrology, sign so use this free calculator. Input the day, month, and year. The year is particularly important for this workshop.
Recommended tools: You may want to take notes
Credit hours: 1.5 Submit your request for a certificate of attendance via email at the end of the workshop. Completion of our survey is required to receive an attendance certificate so it will be emailed to you.
Workshop Fee: $26 You can pay here using PayPal or your credit card, or call our office at 740-965-9458 for other arrangements. Refunds for cancellations after January 18, 2020, are not applicable.
Location: The Ohio State University’s Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza Building, 2050 Kenny Road, Columbus, OH 43221, Auditorium Room 1150. Directions and parking information here. It’s the flat building in the picture.
The opinions expressed in this workshop are the presenter’s own and do not reflect the view of The Ohio State University, its affiliates, faculty, or students.