Authentic Feng Shui for Business and Home
Our Mission: Changing the world one business, one home, one person at a time.
It’s simple physics — everything is resonating molecules of energy.
Most people don’t think of their workplace as a living, breathing building; but negativity affects everything. It’s the same with our homes.
When I spoke at a medical convention, I made the point that “patients seek medical advice so they come to you (speaking to physicians). You perform an analysis, make a diagnosis, and develop a treatment plan. However, if the patient returns to a sick environment, their and your progress can be offset.”
That’s why authentic Feng Shui is risk management.
Consider the concept that as a society, we’ve lost our way. We think we’re smarter than Mother Nature and are living reactively (global warming as an example). The results of that are sick homes, sick buildings, and sick people. The world is out of balance. Authentic Feng Shui for Business and Home looks for ways to reconnect with the wisdom of the ages. We can, and must, manage our environments to promote wellness and healing in the world. It can be done! Change the energy so that more positive energy can thrive and everyone benefits.
Diana Garber has unparalleled expertise in energy and risk management including 30 years of advanced Feng Shui study; and decades in business continuity and disaster recovery, information technology, business management, education and training; health care, and banking industries, and project management.
As a Feng Shui consultant, Diana served as a clinical instructor and Feng Shui practitioner for The Ohio State University and was Director of Education for the International Feng Shui Guild. Authentic Feng Shui for Business and Home has been her focus and her commitment to excellence is the primary reason her company, Intuitive Concepts, is a highly-respected, international consulting firm with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. As a measure of her professional dedication, Diana is involved with the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, Association of Feng Shui Consultants, American Society of Dowsers, Feng Shui Network (Australia), Feng Shui Society (UK), Green America, GreenBiz Intelligence Panel, International Institute of Bau-Biology & Ecology, The Center for Health Design, and the U.S. Green Building Council.
What makes Intuitive Concepts exceptional?
Intuitive Concepts is a highly-respected, international consulting firm founded in 1998. Intuitive Concepts has participated with the Builders Industry Assoc. (BIA), is a member of Green America, National Assoc. of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), and Chamber of Commerce.
Master Diana Garber, founder, and lead consultant is considered by many to be America’s foremost Feng Shui expert specializing in Authentic Feng Shui for Business and Home
She has to her credit many firsts, some of which are mentioned below:
- 1st Feng Shui Certified Practitioner Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- 1st Feng Shui Master who Formerly was a Vice President for a Fortune 100 Company
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed by a Major U.S. University
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Speak at a Medical Convention
- 1st LEED & Feng Shui Auto Dealership
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Medical Clinic
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui Constructed Office Building
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Non-profit Headquarters
- 1st Texas and Ohio Feng Shui’d Medical Clinics
- 1st U.S. Dance Studio Designed According to Feng Shui Principles
- Listen — To be heard, we must first listen. Listening is the greatest gift we can give to each other (nature, buildings, human, or animal).
- Be responsible — We are responsible and accountable for our environments and experiences: Our offices, homes, bodies, health, cars, schools, hospitals, websites, thoughts, deeds, actions… everything. Not happy with something? Change the energy!
- No victims allowed — Acknowledge what needs to be acknowledged then create breakthroughs.
- Do what’s right, versus what’s convenient — Serve with humility and generosity.
- No judgments — Honor others for who they are versus what they do.
- Be the light — Be the change you want in the world. Spread love and light.
- Master Feng Shui Practitioner: Master Sang; Masters Brunner & Yu; Master Yap
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- Advanced Project Management: Systemation
- Arts: Scholarship to the Canton Art Institute
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Disaster Recovery Institute – Certified (4-yr level)
- Education & Training: Creative Training Techniques International; Otto Kroeger Assoc.- Myers-Briggs Qualified
- Leadership: Bank One Management Development Program; Managerial-Supervisory College; Landmark Education (Advanced, Communication, SELP))
- Problem Solving & Solutions Design: Keye Productivity Centers – Design I & II; Russell Martin & Associates – Business Analysis and Results that Deliver
- I.T. Systems: Database Programmer, Lotus Notes Developer; Sharepoint
- 30 years in environmental energy and risk management serving the international community on commercial and residential projects
- Founder of Intuitive Concepts Feng Shui Academy©, Intuitive Concepts Feng Shui University©, Feng Shui Academy Ohio©, evolvelove©, and The Time For Women Is Now
- Accredited Member (instructor level) Association of Feng Shui Consultants & Feng Shui Network
- 2009 Educator for HWS International (My Health & Wealth Solutions), Strategic Partner with Empowering Personnel, and Advisory Board for Ohio Chinese and Taiwanese American News
- 2005-8 board member for central Ohio chapter of The Interior Design Society
- 2005-6 credentialed by The Ohio State University as a clinical instructor and Feng Shui practitioner
- 2004-5 director of education for the International Feng Shui Guild–instigated national standards and validation processes for schools and practitioners
- 2003-4 International CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional)
- 1988-2003 consulted on the largest single-occupancy building next to the Pentagon; New York terrorist attack, several hurricanes, and more. Vice president at Bank One over information technology business continuity, and on their emergency response team. Set up and worked Y2K command center.
- A constituent of the American Feng Shui Institute (US), Association of Feng Shui Consultants, Feng Shui Society (UK), Feng Shui Network (Australia), and International Feng Shui Guild (US)
- Member: Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, The Center for Health Design, U.S. Green Building Council, American Society of Dowsers, Business Authors Assn., DamesBond, Green America, Women of Freedom
- Developed a train-the-trainer program that was implemented in 14 states, and performed regional certifications
- Former coach for Olympics of the Mind (achieved state finals)
American Assn. of Physicians of Indian Origin; ABC; Asian Culture Festival; Baby the Planet Expo; Best of Fall Home Show; CBS; Chinese Culture Symposium; Chinese Culture Connection; Columbus Art Institute; Central OH Home & Garden Show; Columbus Business Women’s Connection; DamesBond; FOX; Global Women’s Summit, Interior Design Society; International Feng Shui Conference; International Natural Foods & Health Expo; NBC; NPR, Ohio/National Education Assn.; National Assn. Remodeling Industry; Ohio Society of CPAs; Ohio State University; Otterbein College; Positive Alternative Therapies in Healthcare; Voice of America, Women of Freedom, and World View Radio.
Books: The Change (Book 9); Gratitude Book Project – Best of Pets; Gratitude Book Project – A Celebration of Hero’s; Tailgate/Outdoor Cookbook; 8 Simple Steps for a More Balanced You; and featured in ABEC’s Small Business Review’s Top Stories 2010. Feng Shui blogger for The Women’s Book. Also in The Asian Leader; Business First; By Region Network; City Scene Magazine; Columbus Dispatch; Columbus Monthly; Columbus Wedding Shopper, Design Journal; Disney’s Family.com; Dream Weaver; Examiner.com; Feng Shui News; From House to Home; Infinity; Natural Awakenings Healthy Living Magazine; Luxury Living Magazine; New Life Magazine; Ohio Chinese American News; The Plain Dealer; Positive Alternative Therapies in Healthcare; Renovations Magazine; Suburban News; and Your New Home Magazine.
Don’t delay, Feng Shui today!© Contact us for a free telephone consultation and estimate.
On a Personal Note…
Name 3 things that you love to do. Using Authentic Feng Shui for Business and Home I love to:
1. Change lives — help people to help themselves; in other words, reveal the root cause to an issue and provide a solution. People are intelligent and with access to so much information these days, when there’s a problem or issue … we research it and try to figure it out. Feng Shui is the rest of the story. Authentic Feng Shui diagnoses energetic patterns that affect our lives and bodies. Many clients have expressed that Feng Shui provides hope when they were out of hope.
2. M & M (minimize risks and maximize results) — I love the research and analysis that goes into a project. Clients are constantly amazed at what an analysis reveals—confirmation of what’s going on but also the information they didn’t share. They delight in the confirmation — the more good news is a proper analysis leads to the correct treatment plan-saving time, money, and effort.
3. Empowering others — there’s no denying the effect good results have on us. Once we’re in a better place—health, relationships, wealth, success, enjoyment, we’re able to appreciate the journey that led us here. What I mean by that (as an example) is when we, or a loved one, feels better, we’re able to resume a normal life or take steps toward an improved one. It’s difficult to see the light when we’re surrounded by darkness; it’s difficult to skip when we’re stuck in the mud. Feng Shui, in my experience, provides light and a firm foundation so that clients can become a better version of themselves…empowered by their environment—land, building, body, mind. Even the biggest skeptics connect dots that weren’t connected before. I’m so blessed to do what I do and thank God every night.
How do you utilize time off?
Those moments are rare, as anyone knows who wants to be of service and loves what they do. I live, eat, and breathe Feng Shui — I’m either consulting, educating, or talking about Feng Shui. So to the question:
- I’d love to get back to painting—oils, watercolors, acrylics. Meanwhile, art events, festivals, and coloring feed my soul.
- I would love to learn to play an instrument—my musical career was stunted which I wrote about in The Change (book 9). Meanwhile, listening to music is a daily activity and I enjoy singing.
- I love creative cuisine and make 98% of our meals. It’s fun to entertain and wish we did more of it. Plan to publish another cookbook one day.
- Working to launch Feng Shui Academy to do more good in the world.
- Nature, being in nature; thank you Mother Earth for your beauty and bounty.
- Meditation and gratitude (faith) are daily rituals.
- Time with family is the most precious of all.
What are Clients Saying?
“Thanks for coming to our rescue in Atlanta! My best to you always.”
This is a personal reference as well as a professional reference for Diana Garber, President of Intuitive Concepts.
We became involved with her on a professional basis about four years ago when she did a Feng Shui analysis on our home in Ohio and most recently on our winter home in Arizona. Diana’s approach is different than other practitioners as she is so full of knowledge in this area, very thorough, and takes it to a much deeper level. We especially like her determination to make sure our goals are met. She is very good about following up and has a system of measuring the outcomes of our goals. It’s obvious she has an intense belief and desire to want this science to help enrich our lives and others she works with as well. We believe we have seen positive results working with Diana.
Two new corporate clients in a week
“I moved offices recently and received a commercial Feng Shui consultation from Diana Garber. I implemented the remedies as she suggested, and obtained two new corporate clients within a week!”
The phone is ringing again and we’re busy
“We’ve been in this commercial building for 49 years with additions added at various different periods of time. The business was experiencing a noticeably steady decline, especially since the 1990’s. Within the last 3 years, even though there has been a recession, it declined even more drastically. Determined not to give up, I hired Diana Garber of Intuitive Concepts to analyze the energy.
We’re about 60% complete with the Feng Shui recommendations in 3 months. I believe business has increased 100%! The phone is ringing again and we’re busy! I also made staff changes that made a huge difference in cash flow energy. Another troublesome staff member left suddenly.”
#1 Realtor in Logan County Achieves Result
This has been a monumental year for Royer Realty. We celebrated our silver (25th) anniversary, I continue to be the #1 realtor in Logan County, and we hired Intuitive Concepts to help with the next 25.
I am very happy with the Feng Shui/energy changes that Diana made for the building and in our offices. We will surpass our 2013 goals this month — and it’s only August!
I am working with her on my new house, and am excited to see results there too.”
We had concrete, measurable results.
“During the initial walk through Diana made some suggestions about changes to remove financial blocks. I started making some changes that night, mostly cleaning out clutter in specific areas. Within two days I received a call for an interview. which started out temporary and is now full time. It’s exactly what I was looking for!
When we received our written report, there were other suggestions to improve finances. We started implementing them right away. Within six weeks, my husband received a raise that was more than three times his company’s average and 50% more than what he intended to fight for! I also received an unexpected raise, even though I was still a temporary employee and not really ‘entitled’ to one.
So, we had concrete, measurable results that we had no control over. In addition, we enjoy our home and each other more. We look forward to using Feng Shui to continue improving our environment both at home and work.”
Feng Shui helped smooth the path for a more efficient and profitable journey.
On August 5th of 2013 we moved in to the new space. With our heightening of our Feng Shui, our business has really take off. At the end of July 2014 we are $500,000 ahead of our sales goal for the year with gross margin the highest that we have ever had. The amount of asbestos inspection and abatement jobs have already surpassed what we did all last year, and this is only July. We have sent 6 team members to Aileron’s Executive Profession Management training and are sending more soon. We have completed our written strategic and succession plan and are implementing it now. We are so thrilled that the company has reached a new level.
Is it just Feng Shui? Of course not, as Diana says Feng Shui is one tool in the tool box. It took vision, creativity, perseverance, heart and our teams focus to achieve this level of success. Feng Shui helped smooth the path for a more efficient and profitable journey.
Make Feng Shui one of your tools. Diana is great to work with and the results are tangible and quantifiable. Please stop by our office anytime and experience it for yourself. We love our space and you will too.
As Seen On: