Can you relate to this?
“I’m normally a happy person but between COVID, impacts to work and income, kids having to be home-schooled, my role to keep everyone’s spirits up, the bickering in government, the news and all the violence, and life right now — I find myself lacking motivation and blue a lot.
Why is this happening? What can I do about it?”
If this resonates with you, then this retreat is for you!
Diana Garber will provide insights as to why we’re dealing with so much right now.
VIRTUAL – ONLINE RETREAT. LINK WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER SIGN UP.
Sign up now!
She’ll also give examples (from a Feng Shui perspective) of who is more vulnerable to coronavirus in August and September. You’ll want to know your Chinese astrology four pillars information for the workshop. Use this free calculator.
Then you will learn what you can do to improve your health and well-being.
You will experience Leesa Scott’s 5 Pillars of Health (PRANA) program for simple actionable steps that provide tried and true practices to support you for the rest of your life.
The 5 Pillars of Health program is normally $1,430 so this half-day retreat is a real bargain!
It’s all about you!
Be your own champion and manage your risks. Apply natural methods to improve your immune system and reduce stress. Don’t delay — reserve your seat today!
Diana Garber, Feng Shui Master, Intuitive Concepts
- As a former VP and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Manager, Diana oversaw 65,000 workstations and 2,500 servers.
- Diana worked command centers for Y2K, NY terrorist attack, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and more. Managing risk is how she has approached Feng Shui for over three decades.
- She served as Feng Shui practitioner for The Ohio State University.
- Diana is the only Feng Shui practitioner to speak at a medical convention. She’s been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and NPR.
- For a full bio, click here.
Leesa Scott, LMT CST EFT TFT, Fresh Life Connection
- Leesa was chosen by The Ohio State University Medical Center, along with a handful of wellness professionals (Diana Garber being one of them) to build The Center for Integrative Medicine (TCIM) at OSU in Columbus Ohio.
- Since moving on from TCIM, Leesa has taught internationally
- Leesa has developed the 5 Pillars of Health program and is a sought after public speaker.
- Recipients of her 5 Pillars of Health program include ADAMHS (Alcohol, Drug, Addiction, and Mental Health), veterans, mental health departments, first responders, corporations, as well as Individuals.
- For a full bio, visit her website.
- Explore why the pandemic is happening now and what’s going on in the world
- Interactive exercises that help you manifest positive thoughts, rest, align, nutrition, and action.
Date: Saturday, August 22, 2020, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Deadline for Registration: Thursday, August 20, 2020, Noon
Course Level: Beginner
- Answer this question: Which of these areas would you like real progress with? Happiness, Health, Wealth
You’ll want to know your Chinese astrology four pillars information for the workshop. Use this free calculator.
- You may want to take notes
- An open and inquisitive mind
Credit Hours: 4.0 Completion of the survey is required to receive an attendance certificate. It will be sent to you via email following the retreat.
Workshop Fee: $305 Select this link to use PayPal or credit card, or call 740-965-9458 for other arrangements. Cancellations 48-hours in advance are eligible for a full refund.
Location: VIRTUAL – ONLINE RETREAT. LINK WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER SIGN UP.
Don’t delay — reserve your seat today!
If you have any questions, contact me. I look forward to seeing you there!
Diana Garber, Feng Shui Master
Leave A Comment