The purpose of this post is to help you plan for next month, so you are receiving information in May for June. Those who signed up for blog posts receive this immediately. Those who signed up for newsletters receive it via email on the first Tuesday of May.
The Feng Shui month begins on June 6 through July 6. It is a seven (soft metal) month in 2019’s eight-earth year. Metal and earth are compatible so we’ll likely have a good month. The 7:8 combination implies romance, fertility, success in competition, and sudden money.
There’s more detail below and a high-level synopsis includes opportunities for business and real estate.
How do you use this information? Be proactive! After all, Feng Shui is risk management.
- Read the sections below for health, relationships, wealth, business and academia. Where a remedy is recommended, implement one.
- Be proactive – follow the advice given below. I believe knowledge is power, meaning when (as an example) we know there is a possibility of a rainstorm, we take an umbrella and drive more defensively. I’m a big fan of planning ahead and also prepare then go with the flow.
Another way you can use this information is if your Ming Gua or kua (birth number) is seven. This month’s influences impact you even more. Don’t know what your kua is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just enter your day, month, and year of birth. Also select your birth gender as males calculate differently than females. Then select calculate.
There are certain numbers we pay attention to because when the seven flies in, the surrounding numbers also change. That’s why this discipline is called flying stars. Those numbers are 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and others explained below. I’m listing where these numbers appear this month so that you can avoid the areas or implement a remedy. If you are wondering why the grid to the left is flipped (North on bottom and South on top), I explained that in the video.
Note: The recommendations below are based only on timing (a 7 month in an 8 year, and the numbers that fly into a quadrant during June). There is more to it than this. The buildings you work or live in may need something entirely different. When buildings have been analyzed and diagnosed, they’ll receive a specific and strategic action plan that produces quantifiable results. So to my clients, utilize these recommendations only when the remedy (if one is provided) doesn’t conflict with your implementation plan. Let’s chat if you have questions.
- One flies into the NE so if your bedroom is here and you are pregnant, consider using a different bedroom during June. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Two flies into the South which brings digestive and gastrointestinal issues. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Four flies into the SW which implies health issues especially for females. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Five flies into the East which can bring trauma to the head or stress-related headaches. It could also affect erectile dysfunction. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
- Two files into the South. Couples would do well to avoid this quadrant. Take conversations elsewhere if you want them to go smoothly.
- Six flies into the SE. If you have doors or windows in the SE, do not leave them unlocked or unattended during June. There’s an increased risk of theft in the SE this month so secure your valuables. The SE’s energy is that of arguments and jealousy (even violence) so move conversations elsewhere if you want them to go smoothly. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- Eight flies into the NW which makes this a good area for celebrations and happy occasions. It could also enhance travel.
- Nine flies into the West which helps new relationships take off as well as romantic interests.
- Four flies into the SW. This can negatively affect wealth, especially for females. Suggest you not use this area for financial planning or accounts payable (i.e., writing checks) for June. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Five flies into the East. This can challenge finances so really evaluate large purchases or investments. Suggest performing financial activities elsewhere (not in the East). Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- One flies into the NE which implies the NE is not a quadrant that supports decision making or results overall. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Two flies into the South causing disagreements which could lead to legal concerns. Avoid signing anything of importance here. Move conversations elsewhere if you want them to go smoothly.
- Five flies into the East. Since East has a great influence on human resources, office politics will be dancing (and not in a favorable way). Take the high road and don’t get involved with drama. Expect project delays. This is also not a good area to work on or sign contracts. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- Eight flies into the NW which makes this a good area for realtors and real estate in general. The 8:9 combination also helps with career and promotions.
- Nine flies into the West which helps new endeavors and joint ventures as well as produces positive results.
- North helps students and those involved with academics: good area to study in and helps with focus.
You’ll notice I don’t suggest “cures” such as statues and trinkets, crystals, salt-water bowls, and such. 1) These aren’t strong enough to shift the energy of a space (unless it is a tiny room) let alone the energy of a building. 2) We don’t cure energy. We negotiate with it. I leave cures up to healthcare and selfcare.
It is so important to understand the energy of the structure you work or live in. A proper analysis reveals the past, present, and potential of the space – how it has, is, or can be utilized. Help the building you are in to feel better and it will thank you. Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- Will the Real Feng Shui Please Stand Up? at Body Wisdom Healing Group on May 22.
- Feng Shui for Health and Wellness at Mount Carmel on June 5.
- June 3 is a new moon – a good day to start projects.
- June 17 is a full moon – a good day to complete projects. Since full moons affect us (think of the tides), avoid invasive medical procedures a couple days before and after a full moon.
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard
to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.