Most people think Feng Shui is about decorating, furniture placement, or a “love” area; but it is WAY more than all of those things combined. Authentic Feng Shui works holistically, actually diagnosing the energy to develop a specific treatment plan. What exactly does that mean? That’s what this workshop will explain.
What results do people obtain from a holistic assessment? Hear from this residential client – we celebrated her son’s recovery from leukemia with a surprise chemo-free party! Hear from these clients who also experienced a myriad of results (remission from cancer, remission from grand mal seizures, etc.).
Just the facts, mam! Distinguish myth from fact from one of the best in the U.S. — Feng Shui Master Diana Garber. Feng Shui impacts where the house is positioned on the land, the driveway, the design of the house, windows, doors, lighting, appliances, flooring, paint colors, and virtually most aspects of the design/build process.
Garber has many firsts to her credit: Only Feng Shui master to speak at a medical convention, Certified Practitioner and Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, certified in disaster recovery and business continuity, former VP for a Fortune 100 company, and much more. Have you visited Tansky Sawmill Toyota on Sawmill and 161? That was one of her projects. Actually, so is Body Wisdom Healing Group (where this workshop is being held).
- Identify Feng Shui principles that determine the potential of a site (how you’ll experience it)
- Discover unseen influences that can attract or repel occupants and ultimately affect your health and well-being
- Evaluate ways to energize a building and therefore your success (relationships, job, self-expression)
- Assess strategic impacts that can be quantified and influence your future
- Learn how Feng Shui can even identify when something (positive or negative) can activate
It’s all about you, every day in every way – Feng Shui serves you and your family! Don’t delay — reserve your seat today!
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 6-7:30 p.m. Eastern
Deadline for Registration: Monday, May 20, 2019, at Noon. Select this link to register.
Location: Body Wisdom Healing Group, 3001 Indianola Avenue, Columbus, OH
Course Level: Beginner
Recommended tools: You may want to take notes
Credit hours: None
Workshop Fee: Free, but registration is required as seating is limited.
- Recording devices (video or audio) are not permitted.
- Food or beverage in the classroom is not permitted but water and tea are available in the reception area.
- Single pictures are permitted only for social media posts.
Don’t delay, Feng Shui today!©
Leave A Comment