Who is Diana Garber?
I was a medical mess. I had 20 surgeries and died twice. Several of my children did not survive, so survival was defining my life. No coincidence with that background that it led me to a highly successful corporate career in risk management and disaster recovery. However, my life and career were, in fact, killing me; but I have no tolerance for victimhood and am not a fan of living with regret. My philosophy is acknowledging it, breakthrough, and keep moving.
So I needed to rethink my path. When I was a kid I wanted to be an artist or scientist. Feng Shui lets me do both. I started practicing 30 years ago because I wanted to truly live. Now, as a Feng Shui Master, I help others do the same. Whether it is a cell in our body, our surroundings, the building we live or work in, or the geography … a healthy environment supports its hosts; an unhealthy environment doesn’t.
We copyrighted a phrase that sums it all up. Manage your environment consciously, or unconsciously it manages you.© To simplify that, manage your energy or it manages you.
I utilize a dozen sciences to evaluate influences such as electromagnetic currents, geopathic stress, energy imbalance, and other factors internal and external to one’s living or work space.
I’m an international consultant, speaker, author, educator, and seasoned program manager. I regularly appear on TV and radio, and in print.
How may I help you experience a better quality of life?
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Formerly being a Vice President for a Fortune 100 Company
- 1st Feng Shui Certified Practitioner Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed by a Major U.S. University
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Speak at a Medical Convention
- 1st International LEED & Feng Shui Auto Dealership
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Medical Clinics
- 1st U.S. Feng-Shui Constructed Office Building
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Non-profit Headquarters
- 1st Texas Feng Shui’d Medical Clinic
- 1st U.S. Dance Studio to Incorporate Feng Shui in its Design
- Listen — To be heard, we must first listen. Listening is the greatest gift we can give to each other (nature, buildings, human, or animal).
- Be responsible — We are responsible and accountable for our environments and experiences: Our offices, homes, bodies, health, cars, schools, hospitals, websites, thoughts, deeds, actions… everything. Not happy with something? Change the energy!
- No victims allowed — Acknowledge what needs to be acknowledged then create breakthroughs.
- Do what’s right, versus what’s convenient — Serve with humility and generosity.
- No judgments — Honor others for who they are versus what they do.
- Be the light — Be the change you want in the world. Spread love and light.
- Master Feng Shui Practitioner: Master Sang; Masters Brunner & Yu; Master Yap
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- Advanced Project Management: Systemation
- Arts: Scholarship to the Canton Art Institute
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Disaster Recovery Institute – Certified (4-yr level)
- Education & Training: Creative Training Techniques International; Otto Kroeger Assoc.- Myers-Briggs Qualified
- Leadership: Bank One Management Development Program; Managerial-Supervisory College; Landmark Education (Advanced, Communication, SELP))
- Problem Solving & Solutions Design: Keye Productivity Centers – Design I & II; Russell Martin & Associates – Business Analysis and Results that Deliver
- I.T. Systems: Database Programmer, Lotus Notes Developer; Sharepoint
- 30 years in environmental energy and risk management serving the international community on commercial and residential projects
- Founder of Intuitive Concepts Feng Shui Academy©, Intuitive Concepts Feng Shui University©, Feng Shui Academy Ohio©, evolvelove©, and The Time For Women Is Now
- Accredited Member (instructor level) Association of Feng Shui Consultants & Feng Shui Network
- 2009 Educator for HWS International (My Health & Wealth Solutions), Strategic Partner with Empowering Personnel, and Advisory Board for Ohio Chinese and Taiwanese American News
- 2005-8 board member for central Ohio chapter of The Interior Design Society
- 2005-6 credentialed by The Ohio State University as a clinical instructor and Feng Shui practitioner
- 2004-5 director of education for the International Feng Shui Guild–instigated national standards and validation processes for schools and practitioners
- 2003-4 International CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional)
- 1988-2003 consulted on largest single-occupancy building next to the Pentagon; New York terrorist attack, several hurricanes, and more. Vice president at Bank One over information technology business continuity, and on their emergency response team. Set up and worked Y2K command center.
- Constituent of the American Feng Shui Institute (US), Association of Feng Shui Consultants, Feng Shui Society (UK), Feng Shui Network (Australia), and International Feng Shui Guild (US)
- Member: Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, U.S. Green Building Council, American Society of Dowsers, Business Authors Assn., DamesBond, Green America, Women of Freedom
- Developed a train-the-trainer program that was implemented in 14 states, and performed regional certifications
- Former coach for Olympics of the Mind (achieved state finals)
American Assn. of Physicians of Indian Origin; ABC; Asian Culture Festival; Baby the Planet Expo; Best of Fall Home Show; CBS; Chinese Culture Symposium; Chinese Culture Connection; Columbus Art Institute; Central OH Home & Garden Show; Columbus Business Women’s Connection; DamesBond; FOX; Global Women’s Summit, Interior Design Society; International Feng Shui Conference; International Natural Foods & Health Expo; NBC; NPR, Ohio/National Education Assn.; National Assn. Remodeling Industry; Ohio Society of CPAs; Ohio State University; Otterbein College; Positive Alternative Therapies in Healthcare; Voice of America, Women of Freedom, and World View Radio.
Books: The Change (Book 9); Gratitude Book Project – Best of Pets; Gratitude Book Project – A Celebration of Hero’s; Tailgate/Outdoor Cookbook; 8 Simple Steps for a More Balanced You; and featured in ABEC’s Small Business Review’s Top Stories 2010. Feng Shui blogger for The Women’s Book. Also in The Asian Leader; Business First; By Region Network; City Scene Magazine; Columbus Dispatch; Columbus Monthly; Columbus Wedding Shopper, Design Journal; Disney’s Family.com; Dream Weaver; Examiner.com; Feng Shui News; From House to Home; Infinity; Natural Awakenings Healthy Living Magazine; Luxury Living Magazine; New Life Magazine; Ohio Chinese American News; The Plain Dealer; Positive Alternative Therapies in Healthcare; Renovations Magazine; Suburban News; and Your New Home Magazine.
Don’t delay, Feng Shui today!© Contact us for a free telephone consultation and estimate.