The purpose of this post is to help you plan for next month, so you are receiving information in March for April. Those who signed up for blog posts receive this immediately. Those who signed up for newsletters receive it via email on the first Tuesday.
The Feng Shui month begins on April 5 through May 5. It is a nine-fire month in 2019’s eight-earth year. There are more negative trends than positive ones with the fire/earth combination even though they support each other (fire feeds earth); and the good news is there are some positive aspects. Part of the reason for this is in the current 20-year period of eight, this is a 9:8:8 combination. If you watched the YouTube video on the energy of 2019, I talked about the implications of 8:8.
There’s more detail below and a high-level synopsis includes health risks, miscommunication, and loss of wealth; yet support for relationships and business.
How do you use this information? Be proactive! After all, Feng Shui is risk management.
- Proactive — I believe knowledge is power, meaning when (as an example) we know there is a possibility of a rain storm, we take an umbrella and drive more defensively. I’m a big fan of planning ahead and also prepare then go with the flow.
- Input/output – in other words, watch your thoughts, deeds, and actions. If you find you’re getting upset, take a breather. Surround yourself with positive people.
- Stop the spinning wheel – analysis paralysis really serves little purpose. Take time to clear your head. Work hard but also play hard.
- Limbs are a flag this month. Be mindful and careful.
- It isn’t unusual in a fire month to experience heat, fires, explosions, tempers, and we all know where that can lead. Practice safety. Practice patience.
- Update batteries in smoke detectors. If detectors are more than a couple years old, replace them.
- Check electric outlets. If any are overtaxed with too many things plugged in, spread the load or hire an electrician. Multiple power strips plugged into a single outlet is not desirable; neither is a power strip plugged into another power strip.
- Do not leave space heaters, wood burners, fires or candles unattended.
Another way you can use this information is if your Ming Gua or kua (birth number) is nine. This month’s influences impact you even more. Don’t know what your kua is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just enter your day, month, and year of birth. Also select your birth gender as males calculate differently than females. Then select calculate.
There are certain numbers we pay attention to because when the nine flies in, the surrounding numbers also change. That’s why this discipline is called flying stars. Those numbers are 2, 5, 6, 7, and others explained below. I’m listing where these numbers appear this month so that you can avoid the areas or implement a remedy. If you are wondering why the grid is flipped (North on bottom and South on top), I explained that in the video.
Note: The recommendations below are based on timing (a 9 month in an 8 year, and the numbers that fly into a quadrant during April). There is more to it than this. The buildings you work or live in may need something entirely different. When buildings have been analyzed and diagnosed, they’ll receive a specific and strategic action plan that produces quantifiable results. So clients, utilize these recommendations only when the remedy (if one is provided) doesn’t conflict with your implementation plan. Let’s chat if you have questions.
- Two flies into the West bringing gastrointestinal issues and confusion. Expectant mothers should avoid the West this month. Bring in metal objects or the colors white, gray, or metallic gold.
- Five flies into the North. Limb injuries, skin issues, and breast cancer are implied so take extra precautions. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- Seven flies into the East. Conflict and jealousy can easily escalate. Injuries by sharp metal objects. Skin issues. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- SW shows stress, headaches, or a head injury. Communication doesn’t go well in this quadrant so take conversations elsewhere. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
- Seven flies into the East. Conflict and jealousy can easily escalate. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- SE supports romance and relationships.
- Five flies into the North. Be cautious about high-risk opportunities as money loss is indicated. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- NE since money loss and legal disputes are implied.
- Seven flies into the East. Beware of conflict, jealousy, and workplace rivalries. Utilize a water feature or colors of blue or black.
- NW supports business, obtaining recognition, joint ventures, and those in the travel industry.
- NW and South quadrants help students and those involved with academics. Spend time in the South to improve grades.
You’ll notice I don’t suggest “cures” such as statues and trinkets, crystals, salt-water bowls, and such. 1) These aren’t strong enough to shift the energy of a space (unless it is a tiny room) let alone the energy of a building. 2) We don’t “cure” energy. We negotiate with it. I leave cures up to healthcare and selfcare.
It is so important to understand the energy of the structure you work or live in. A proper analysis reveals the past, present, and potential of the space – how it has, is, or can be utilized. Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- April 5 is a new moon – a good day to start projects.
- April 19 is the full moon – a good day to complete projects. Since full moons affect us (think of the tides), avoid invasive medical procedures a couple days before and after a full moon.
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.