The holidays are upon us and we have a gift for YOU!
This event is chock full of ideas that will delight you, your family, friends, and guests. However, you need to reserve your spot NOW because there’s limited seating. This 1.5-hour workshop covers techniques and tips to enjoy the holiday season.
Led by Diana Garber, Feng Shui Master, and Senior Project Manager, this Second Date Social members-only event will help identify expectations you (and others) place on the holiday season so you can turn pressure into glee.
- Identify expectations you and others place on the season. Turn pressure into glee!
- Hear how to save money and reduce debt. I know this is counter to all the ads we see.
- Decrease stress by utilizing Feng Shui to balance your home and decorating
- Explore gifts that keep on giving – many at zero cost!
- Feel good about ways to help Mother Earth!
- Do you do it all? Learn how to enroll others to help with holiday preparations.
Sponsored by: Second Date Social
Presented by: Diana Garber, Feng Shui Master, and Senior Project Manager
Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Eastern
Deadline for Registration: Monday, December 2, 2019, at Noon
Location: Hopewell Center, 130 E. Chestnut Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Course Level: Beginner
Prerequisites: Second Date Social is an invitation-only social club for singles and offers events, workshops, and athletics. There is a way to meet quality singles in Columbus, and Second Date Social is coming to a city near you! To join or log in, please visit their site. Members are screened (police check) and membership options range from month-to-month, six months, to annual.
Recommended tools: You may want to take notes. Handouts will be provided.
Workshop Fee: Provided on Second Date Social’s website in the member’s area
- Single pictures are permitted for social media posts only (and please share them with Second Date Social and Intuitive Concepts). Otherwise, recording devices (video or audio) are not permitted.
- Refreshments provided.
Leave A Comment