I’ve worked with Diana Garber for many years.
She helped me with my former house; and is now helping me with my apartment. Anytime she speaks locally, I attend if I can because there’s always something to learn.
When she says there’s nothing cookie-cutter about the Feng Shui she practices, it’s so true. I could probably study a lifetime and not know it all.
I called Diana a month ago and asked for her advice regarding 2020. She visited last week, and is always the case … the analysis was right on point:
- My apartment building is prime in 2020 for break-ins and robbery. While 2020 is a few months off, Diana said I likely started feeling its effects in August. That’s precisely when I noticed a shift. I live alone and observed strange goings-on, which I had not mentioned to her.
- I’ve felt down and anxious. Diana said the five star (breakdown) goes into the East in 2020 and East has to do with assertiveness, anxiety, confidence, energy, and motivation. Overlay that with my building’s energy and it confirmed how I was feeling. The remedy for my apartment is simple to apply and no out-of-pocket expense. Diana even helped me move some things around.
- The two (sickness) star goes into the South which affects self-esteem, self-expression, circulation, emotions, heart, knees, and joy. Wow, that explained a lot! I have issues in all those areas. I’ve ordered the main remedy and Diana gave me ideas to start the process immediately.
On a positive note, 2020 brings me an influx of money. This was odd because I’m retired and on a fixed income.
I will say that when Diana recommends a remedy, it works; and I trust her counsel. Now keep in mind she was just here last week. Here’s an update:
- The afternoon of her morning visit, the apartment complex sent notice of burglaries and break-ins.
- I feel motivated with a renewed sense of energy looking forward to a trip in October, and plan to attend her October 29 workshop.
- I’m talking with my former employer and will likely return to work part-time.
Do yourself a favor, hire Diana for a consult! She’s the best!
If you’d like my recommendation via phone, work through Diana to arrange it. I don’t want my name or contact information here for obvious reasons.
Leave A Comment