Chinese Astrology Insights and Tips for July 2019
The six-month trial period of providing monthly insights and tips is winding down. August insights will be the last of the series. I’ve heard from a handful of people that enjoy and utilize the information and thank you for the feedback. However, Feng Shui is about flow (flow out = effort, flow in = feedback) so it appears these have run their course. What do you want to hear about next?
The Chinese Astrology month is July 7 through August 7. It is a metal-sheep (also known as goat or ram) month in 2019’s earth-pig year. Trends for the month:
- The sheep’s natural element is yin earth. Now overlay earth with July’s metal cycle – they are compatible but metal depletes earth. This implies a challenging month.
- We’ll likely experience the sheep’s negative characteristics such as unhappiness, sickness, stressed, vague, obstinate, timid, needs looking after, and introversion (not social).
How do you use this information?
- Take time to refresh, recharge, and be heathy.
- Seek clarity.
- Exercise flexibility.
- Reach out and let people know how they’ve made a difference in your life. Those will be cherished moments.
The sheep’s opposite is ox so if you’re an ox your energy may be low during July. Don’t make major decisions, avoid large expenditures, use this time to set goals and make plans, and do something fun to boost your energy.
Don’t know what your sign is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just use your day, month, and year of birth. For the purposes of this post, look at your year after selecting calculate.
Here’s a special tip: There are twelve Chinese astrology signs and twelve months of the year. July is the sheep month every year so place this in your calendar: Oxen are not supported every July.
Sheep are in the peacemaker group. Their natural buddies are rabbits and pigs so all three are generally supported in July. I place my group in my yearly planner because it is nice to know when things may go more smoothly. Make sense?
Did you know the structure you work or live in can also have a Chinese astrology sign? It is so important to understand where you spend time – is it supporting or challenging you? Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today for to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- July 4 is Independence Day. Have a wonderful and safe holiday!
- I’ll be at Ronald McDonald House Charities on July 9. If you know of any patients or their caregivers staying there, encourage them to attend!
- Mercury Retrograde starts July 7 through July 31. Back-up your computers beforehand. Have repairs done before then too. Murphy’s Law (what can go wrong will) is alive and thriving during Mercury Retrograde. If you have an important event during this time, consider a date analysis. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Contact us today!
- Need a speaker for your event? Let’s talk!
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.