The purpose of this post is to help you plan for next month, so you are receiving information in April for May. Those who signed up for blog posts receive this immediately. Those who signed up for newsletters receive it via email on the third Tuesday.
The Chinese Astrology month is May 6 through June 5. It is an earth-snake month in 2019’s earth-pig year. Trends for the month:
- The snake’s natural element is fire. Now overlay fire with May’s earth cycle — earth and fire are compatible. This implies a good month.
- We’ll likely experience the snake’s positive characteristics such as persistence, patience, flexibility, pragmatic, adventurer, intuitive, and spiritual.
- The downside is 2019’s pig year doesn’t play well with the snake. I grew up in the country and farmers brought in pigs to get rid of copperhead snakes. So, we may experience some of the snake’s negativity which includes temper, not listening; or being immoral, inconsistent, or aggressive.
How do you use this information?
- Be supportive, humble, and patient with yourself and others.
- Be present when others are speaking to you. Avoid the temptation to multi-task and this will likely be perceived as lack of commitment or concern.
- Create a mantra for May and live accordingly. How about “I am optimistic and happy.” Look yourself in the mirror each morning and repeat it.
- “I” am optimistic and happy.
- I AM optimistic and happy.
- I am OPTIMISTIC and happy.
- I am optimistic AND happy.
- I am optimistic and HAPPY.
As mentioned, the snake’s opposite is pig so if you’re a pig your energy may be low during May. Don’t make major decisions, avoid large expenditures, use this time to set goals and make plans, and do something fun to boost your energy.
Don’t know what your sign is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just use your day, month, and year of birth. For the purposes of this post, look at your year after selecting calculate.
Here’s a special tip: There are twelve Chinese astrology signs and twelve months of the year. May is the snake month every year so place this in your calendar: Pigs are not supported every May.
Snakes are in the planning group – reflective, purposeful thinkers with an internal focus. Their natural buddies are roosters and ox so all three are generally supported in May. I place my group in my yearly planner because it is nice to know when things may go more smoothly. Make sense?
Did you know the structure you work or live in can also have a Chinese astrology sign? It is so important to understand where you spend time – is it supporting or challenging you? Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today for to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- May 12 is Mother’s Day. Make it exceptional. Energy improves at 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- May 17 is a pretty good energy day. Keep in mind anything worth doing is worth doing well … consider a date analysis for anything important (move, engagement, wedding, interview, purchase, medical procedure, etc.). Contact us today!
- June 5 Mt. Carmel/St. Ann’s Hospital is hosting Feng Shui for Health & Wellness from noon to 1:30. We’ll post it on our website when they have it posted on theirs (registration will be through their site).
- Need a speaker for your event? Let’s talk!
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.