The purpose of this post is to help you plan for next month, so you are receiving information in May for June. Those who signed up for blog posts receive this immediately. Those who signed up for newsletters receive it via email on the third Tuesday of May.
The Chinese Astrology month is June 6 through July 6. It is a metal-horse month in 2019’s earth-pig year. Trends for the month:
- The horse’s natural element is fire. Now overlay fire with June’s metal cycle – they are not compatible (fire melts metal). This implies a challenging month.
- We’ll likely experience the horse’s negative characteristics such as impulsiveness, stubbornness, self-centered, aloof, distracted, and showing off.
How do you use this information?
- Take your time when it comes to making decisions.
- Resist impulse spending.
- Listen and consider there are usually two sides to every situation. Exercise flexibility.
- Don’t text while driving, walking, or engaging with someone. Be present in the moment.
- Reach out and let people know how they’ve made a difference in your life. Those will be cherished moments.
The horse’s opposite is rat so if you’re a rat your energy may be low during June. Don’t make major decisions, avoid large expenditures, use this time to set goals and make plans, and do something fun to boost your energy.
Don’t know what your sign is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just use your day, month, and year of birth. For the purposes of this post, look at your year after selecting calculate.
Here’s a special tip: There are twelve Chinese astrology signs and twelve months of the year. June is the horse month every year so place this in your calendar: Rats are not supported every June.
Horses are in the independent group. Their natural buddies are tigers and dogs so all three are generally supported in June. I place my group in my yearly planner because it is nice to know when things may go more smoothly. Make sense?
Did you know the structure you work or live in can also have a Chinese astrology sign? It is so important to understand where you spend time – is it supporting or challenging you? Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today for to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- Feng Shui for Health and Wellness at Mount Carmel on June 5.
- June 16 is Father’s Day. Make it exceptional.
- Mercury Retrograde is coming in July so the energy starts to dip June 20. If you have an event between now and August, consider a date analysis. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Contact us today!
- Need a speaker for your event? Let’s talk!
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.