The purpose of this post is to help you plan for next month, so you are receiving information in in March for April. Those who signed up for blog posts receive this immediately. Those who signed up for newsletters receive it via email on the third Tuesday.
The Chinese Astrology month is April 5 through May 5. It is an earth-dragon month in 2019’s earth-pig year. Trends for the month:
- The dragon’s natural element is earth. Now add to that the month’s earth cycle. Triple the earth’s influence by 2019’s earth-pig year … it is like walking on the ground, then encountering mud, and it turns to quick sand.
- This implies lack of movement if not impediment.
- We’ll likely experience the dragon’s negative characteristics such as perfectionism, moodiness, obstinate, and authoritarian.
- The upside is the dragon and pig do okay together. They aren’t in the best or least compatible groups for each other.
How do you use this information?
- Be realistic this month rather than have lofty goals. Don’t anticipate a lot of progress. Be supportive, humble, and patient with them and yourself.
- Plan your work and work your plan.
- If you feel stuck, find ways to get unstuck … do something nice for yourself and others. Recharge!
Keep in mind that negative thoughts, deeds, and actions attract the same. Avoid gossip and drama.
The dragon’s opposite is dog so if you’re a dog your energy may be low. Don’t make major decisions this month, avoid large expenditures, use this time to set goals and make plans, and do something fun to boost your energy.
Don’t know what your sign is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just use your day, month, and year of birth. For the purposes of this post, look at your year after selecting calculate.
Here’s a special tip: There are twelve Chinese astrology signs and twelve months of the year. April is the dragon month every year so place this in your calendar: Dogs are not supported every April.
Dragons are in the philanthropic group. Their natural buddies are monkeys and rats so all three are generally supported in April. I place my group in my yearly planner because it is nice to know when things may go more smoothly. Make sense?
Did you know the structure you work or live in can also have a Chinese astrology sign? It is so important to understand where you spend time – is it supporting or challenging you? Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today for to explore your options.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
April 2 is a pretty good energy day. Activities that are supported include collecting a debt, dissolving a business, starting a new business, investing, financial activities, networking and being social, signing contracts, or making an agreement. Keep in mind anything worth doing is worth doing well … consider a date analysis for anything important (move, engagement, wedding, interview, purchase, medical procedure, etc.). Contact us today!
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.