Conference, Association, Keynote Speaker
Fields of Interest:
Energy & Risk Management, Managing Change, Problem Solving, Solution Design, Feng Shui, Health & Wellness, Leadership, Motivation, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Master Planning, Project Management, Peak Performance, Relationship Building, Life Balance
ABC/FOX Good Morning Columbus; American Assn. of Physicians of Indian Origin; Asian Culture Festival; AXA Financial; BBS Radio; Baby the Planet Expo; Best of Fall Home Show; Blog Talk Radio; Body Wisdom Healing Group; Building Industry Assn.; Canal Winchester High School; CBS; Central Ohio Home & Garden Show; Central Ohio Technical College; Chamber of Commerce; Chinese Culture Symposium; Cleveland Center for Integrative Dentistry; Club of Creative Learning; Columbus Art Institute; Columbus College of Art & Design; DamesBond; Davenport Aviation; Design Columbus; Grandparents Raising Grandchildren; Global Women’s Summit; Health, Healing & Advocacy Conference; Health Wealth Solutions; Hina Environmental Solutions; HUB Community Development Corp.; Interior Design Society; International Feng Shui Conference; McGraw Hill; Mt. Carmel Health Systems; National Assn. of Professional Organizers; National Assn. of the Remodeling Industry; NBC; Ohio Education Assn./National Education Assn.; Ohio Society of CPAs; Otterbein College; Parade of Homes; Positive Alternative Therapies in Healing; Ronald McDonald House Charities; State Farm Insurance; The Ohio State University; The Transition Network; United States Green Business Council; Voice of America; Westerville Schools; World View Radio
- First Feng Shui Master to be speak at an international medical convention
- First Feng Shui practitioner to be credentialed by a major U.S. university
- Certified Feng Shui practitioner for Academy of Integrated Health & Medicine
- First Feng Shui-designed office building in the U.S.
- First Feng Shui’d integrative wellness center
- First U.S. LEED auto dealership for an international company
- First Director of Education for the International Feng Shui Guild
- Former Clinical Instructor and Feng Shui Practitioner for The Ohio State University
- Former Vice President of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery at a Fortune 100 company. There I oversaw 65,000 workstations and 2,500 servers; and worked command centers for the NY terrorist attack, Hurricanes Lili & Isidore, the Ft. Worth tornado, and much more.
- Developed a train-the-trainer program that was implemented in 14 states
- Former coach for Olympics of the Mind
- Other distinctions include: Woman of the Year in Design, GreenBiz Intelligence Panel, U.S. Green Business Council; numerous awards in consumer excellence, service provider of the year, and many more
Speaker Fees:$503 to $5,300 (excludes Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® which is $134/participant). Fees are paid 30 days prior to the session.
Length of Presentation: 1 hour keynote, 1.5 hour workshops, half or full days
Presentation Sessions are designed to provide attendees education that is either research focused or that offers other options such as case studies, design outcome, or process/topic related sessions. These offer information-rich presentations supported by visual presentation and/or handouts, with opportunities for Q & A.
Attendance: 30 – 250 people
Travels From: Sunbury, OH
Travel Limits: Fees quoted separately outside US
Target Audience: Any
Target Audience Other: Healthcare Professionals, Entrepreneurs
Audience Experience Level: Beginner
AV Requirements: LCD projector to hook to my computer. Cordless lavalier microphone.
Expenses Provided by Your Organization: Negotiable (Actual or Per Diem)
Airfare: Yes Hotel: Yes Food: Yes Mileage: Outside Columbus, OH
Ground Transportation: Outside Ohio Other: Parking
Payment: Is due 30 days following the event.
Video and Audio Recording Allowed: Yes, and a copy provided to Diana Garber of Intuitive Concepts, Inc.
Intellectual Property Rights: Diana Garber of Intuitive Concepts, Inc., maintains intellectual property rights. Sessions may not be duplicated or sold without expressed written consent.
Materials Participants Should Bring: Pen and paper
Materials You Provide: Venue for the event. AV requirements stated above. Please share newsletters and website links.
Materials Speaker Provides: Laptop, Powerpoint presentation, fact sheet and handouts
Marketing You Provide: Please share newsletters, notices, website links, and share social media announcements.
Marketing Speaker Provides:
- The event will be posted on my website where we have thousands of visitors a month.
- It will go on social media (10,000 followers) and I can share with you.
- It will also be listed on multiple event websites.
As Seen On: