- It creates a space that empowers you, and maximizes life’s opportunities.
- It helps you find peace and joy
- It helps you experience loving relationships
- It helps you be free of debt (emotional and financial)
- It helps you produce abundance and a satisfying career
- It will help you design a prosperous journey
- It improves your well being.
- It builds self your esteem.
- It helps you develop patience.
- It reduces risk (example, safety or security).
- It helps you start a successful business.
- It helps you expand your influence and make a difference.
- It helps you set goals and obtain them.
- It controls your environment instead of it controlling you.
- It help you be great, generous, and fulfilled.
Traditional help you live a life in balance.
Thousands of years ago, the Chinese began observing the many ways in which nature affected their environment. Throughout the centuries, they perfected a system of harnessing nature’s power, in order to bring a sense of harmony to their living and working spaces. Today, with a desire to find balance in an increasingly fast-paced and seemingly chaotic world, there is a renewed interest in this ancient Chinese practice, known as classic Feng Shui.
At the heart of classic Feng Shui is an innate understanding of how the energies of wind (feng) and water (shui) interact to create chi or life force. When chi is directed in a knowledgeable way, it promotes harmony, prosperity, good health, and long life. When chi is unbalanced it can lead to anxiety, loss, depression and illness.
The practice of Feng Shui seeks to balance the forces of nature within our living and working environments, in order that we may lead a happier, healthier existence.
Traditional Feng Shui is more than an art. It’s also a science. The practice of classic Feng Shui relies on proven mathematical principles, and the study of architecture, astronomy, design, geology and physics; as well as intangibles like astrology, philosophy and intuition.
Although some consider Feng Shui to be nothing more than a glorified decorating technique, this is most definitely NOT the case.
It is, instead, the original science of environmental energy.
Also known as geomancy (the study of geography and lines),
Feng Shui aligns the energies of a building’s occupants with the energies of the structure itself. With change comes great results… The benefits of Feng Shui can be great, indeed. Often, just small changes in your environment can be life altering. Here are just a few examples of the ways Feng Shui can assist you in improving your situation.
- It can help improve your physical well-being.
- It can encourage nurturing, loving relationships.
- It can attract greater abundance and wealth, while helping you to reduce debt.
- It can help you develop patience and build self esteem
- It can improve your chances of business and career success. …but before change there must be understanding. Once you decide to improve your life with the help of classic Feng Shui, you’re ready for a consultation.
Every Intuitive Concepts consultation begins with a one-on-one audit, either on-site, over the telephone or by e-mail.
During the audit, we’ll discuss the scope of the project, making sure we understand your desires and expectations.
Next, we’ll work together to identify your goals and establish quantifiable objectives. Then, we’ll survey the environment through a comprehensive analysis (see more below), and develop an action plan, listing the things you can do, large and small, to bring your environment into balance, and start reaping the rewards of living in harmony with your space.
One analysis does not fit all. Because your ability to interact with any given environment depends on both your personal data and certain specific facts about the property, there can be no cookie-cutter approach to Feng Shui.
At Intuitive Concepts, we customize each classic Feng Shui analysis to your living or working environment and your particular circumstances.
Among the things we consider on any Feng Shui consultation are:
- The shape of the land on which the building sits, and whether or not it is enticing to nature (plants, animals and people).
- The architecture of the building, where and how it sits on the lot, and sustainable and renewable sources.
- Events that have occurred on the property that are either historically or spiritually significant.
- Any external (buildings, pathways, landscape, etc.) or internal (doors, windows, location of rooms, lighting, electromagnetic frequencies, etc.) influences.
- The surrounding geography (water, hills, power lines, traffic, geopathic stress, etc.)
- Your personal energies, determined by your birth information.
- The impact the building has on the earth.
This customized approach also makes it difficult for us to set a one-size-fits-all consultation fee.
Instead, the price of your individual consultation will depend on many factors including the size of building or acreage, whether a floor plan is provided, travel considerations, and for how many people the reading is customized.
Ready to learn more? Schedule your no-cost 15 minute telephone consultation.