Feng Shui Insights and Tips for August 2019
The Feng Shui month begins on August 8 through September 7. It is a five-earth month in 2019’s eight-earth year. This 5:8 combination is a tough one bringing with it earth changes and health issues. There’s more detail below and a high-level synopsis includes health and joint issues, emotional upset, delays/obstacles, fire, lawsuits, and casualty.
How do you use this information? Be proactive! After all, Feng Shui is risk management.
- Read the sections below for health, relationships, wealth, business and academia. Where a remedy is recommended, implement one.
- Be proactive – follow the advice given below. I believe knowledge is power, meaning when (as an example) we know there is a possibility of a rainstorm, we take an umbrella and drive more defensively. I’m a big fan of planning ahead and also prepare then go with the flow.
Another way you can use this information is if your Ming Gua or kua (birth number) is six. This month’s influences impact you even more. Don’t know what your kua is? Use our free calculator. If you don’t know your hour of birth that’s okay. Just enter your day, month, and year of birth. Also, select your birth gender as males calculate differently than females. Then select calculate.
There are certain numbers we pay attention to because when the five flies in, the surrounding numbers also change. That’s why this discipline is called flying stars. If you are wondering why the grid to the left is flipped (North on bottom and South on top), I explained that in the video.
Note: The recommendations below are based only on timing (a 5 month in an 8 year, and the numbers that fly into a quadrant during August). There is more to it than this. The buildings you work or live in may need something entirely different. When buildings have been analyzed and diagnosed, they’ll receive a specific and strategic action plan that produces quantifiable results. Clients, utilize these recommendations only when the remedy (if one is provided) doesn’t conflict with your implementation plan. Let’s chat if you have questions.
- Two flies into the SW which increases the risk of accidents and sickness for everyone but especially head females and those sleeping in the SW. This affects OB/GYN, stomach and gastrointestinal health. If your bedroom is in the SW, consider using another room. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Three files into the East increasing the risk of limb injuries as well as travel accidents. Senior members of the family may need extra attention this month.
- Six flies into the NW which can imply head injuries or headaches. The remedy is earth or the colors yellow, tan, or brown.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
- See NW and West under business. In addition, the West supports attracting temporary relationships.
- See SW and NE under business.
- Two flies into the SW which increases the risk of accidents and sickness for everyone but especially head females and those working in the SW. Avoid signing important documents here. Collecting on accounts receivables is challenged. If your office is in the SW, consider using another room. The remedy is metal or the colors white, gray, or metallic/shiny gold or silver.
- Six flies into the NW. This combination is known as fire at heaven’s gate which brings authority challenges and bickering – management challenged by subordinates. The remedy is earth or the colors yellow, tan, or brown.
- Seven flies into the West. This can negatively affect plans and projects by presenting delays and obstacles; cause conflicts and back-stabbing; and legal issues may surface.
- Eight flies into the NE bringing new business opportunities. This especially supports real estate and financial luck.
- Nine files into the South. This is a good area for starting something new or debuting a new product.
- North helps students and those involved with academics: good area to study in and helps with focus.
You’ll notice I don’t suggest “cures” such as statues and trinkets, crystals, salt-water bowls, and such. 1) These aren’t strong enough to shift the energy of a space (unless it is a tiny room) let alone the energy of a building. 2) We don’t cure energy. We negotiate with it. I leave cures up to healthcare and selfcare.
It is so important to understand the energy of the structure you work or live in. A proper analysis reveals the past, present, and potential of the space – how it has, is, or can be utilized. Help the building you are in to feel better and it will thank you. Make informed decisions and manifest an awesome future. Contact us today to explore your options.
Just want to know about you in 2019? Consider a personal strategy session. What about you in 2020? Reservations now accepted for the last quarter of 2019.
Do you like this information? How do you put it to use? Please do share!
- August 30 is a new moon – a good day to start projects.
- August 15 is a full moon – a good day to complete projects. Since full moons affect us (think of the tides), avoid invasive medical procedures a couple of days before and after a full moon.
The information contained in this post cannot replace or substitute for services of trained professionals in any field, including but not limited to mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal. I do not offer that type of professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information offered should be confused as such advice. Intuitive Concepts makes no representation, promises, or warranties with regard to contents of this post and accepts no liability for loss or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly from using the information.