During the holiday season, we reflect on blessings, faith, family, and the future. The earth isn’t renewable, and future generations depend on us to take appropriate actions today. Here are a few tips on how to be creative as well as earth-friendly:
- Instead of using wrapping paper for gifts, use reusable fabric bags
- If you do use wrapping paper — save large, used pieces for another gift
- For large gifts, use a tablecloth that will continue to function
- Check with your post office for letters to Santa…and help a family in need
- Give gifts that can save a life (emergency car kits, solar flashlights, solar chargers, salt blocks for animals)
- Use the sports page for athletically-inclined gifts
- Use the comics section for fun-loving people and children
- Check out this article for more ideas on how to be earth-friendly during the holiday season
A client recent said: “I didn’t think my life would return to normal. I haven’t been able to concentrate or achieve my goals. Thanks to Diana’s help with Feng Shui, I’m doing better than I’ve done in years. I didn’t think it was possible to be here so quickly (6 months).”
During December there are observances for Human Rights, Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention, Preventive Health, Safe Toys and Gifts, Stress-free and Family Holidays, and much more. Clients attest to positive Feng Shui influences toward all these objectives. We can help you too!
Trying to be environmentally friendly, here is my Christmas card to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed© this holiday season, always, and all ways,
Feng Shui Master