It's simple physics -- everything is resonating molecules of energy. Most people don't think of their workplace as a living, breathing building; but negativity affects everyone. Same with our homes. When I spoke at the medical convention I made the point that 'patients seek medical advice so they come to you (speaking to physicians). You perform an analysis, make a diagnosis, and develop a treatment plan. However, if the patient returns to a sick environment, their and your progress can be offset.' That's why authentic Feng Shui is risk management.
Consider the concept that as a society, we’ve lost our way. We think we’re smarter than Mother Nature and are living reactively (global warming as an example). The results of that are sick homes, sick buildings, and sick people. The world is out of balance. We need to reconnect with the wisdom of the ages. We can, and must, manage our environments to promote wellness and healing in the world. It can be done! Change the energy so that more positive energy can thrive and everyone benefits.
Diana Garber has unparalleled expertise in energy and risk management including 30 years of advanced Feng Shui study; and decades in business continuity and disaster recovery, information technology, business management, education and training; health-care and banking industries, and project management.
What makes Intuitive Concepts exceptional?
Intuitive Concepts is a highly-respected, international consulting firm founded in 1998. Intuitive Concepts has participated with the Builders Industry Assoc. (BIA), is a member of Green America, National Assoc. of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), and Chamber of Commerce.
Master Diana Garber, founder and lead consultant, is considered by many to be America’s foremost Feng Shui expert. She has to her credit many firsts, some of which are mentioned below:
- 1st Feng Shui Certified Practitioner Member of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Formerly be a Vice President for a Fortune 100 Company
- 1st Feng Shui Master Credentialed by a Major U.S. University
- 1st Feng Shui Master to Speak at a Medical Convention
- 1st LEED & Feng Shui Auto Dealership
- 1st U.S. Feng Shui’d Medical Clinic
- 1st U.S. Feng-Shui Constructed Office Building
- 1st U.S. Feng-Shui'd Non-profit Headquarters
- 1st Texas and Ohio Feng Shui’d Medical Clinics
- 1st U.S. Dance Studio Designed According to Feng Shui Principles
On a Personal Note...
Name 3 things that you love to do.
1. Change lives -- help people to help themselves; in other words, reveal the root cause to an issue and provide a solution. People are intelligent and with access to so much information these days, when there's a problem or issue ... we research it and try to figure it out. Feng Shui is the rest of the story. Authentic Feng Shui diagnoses energetic patterns that affect our lives and bodies. Many clients have expressed that Feng Shui provides hope when they were out of hope.
2. M & M (minimize risks and maximize results) -- I love the research and analysis that goes into a project. Clients are constantly amazed at what an analysis reveals-confirmation of what's going on but also information they didn't share. They delight in the confirmation -- and more good news is a proper analysis leads to the correct treatment plan-saving time, money, and effort.
3. Empowering others -- there's no denying the effect good results have on us. Once we're in a better place-health, relationships, wealth, success, enjoyment, we're able to appreciate the journey that led us here. What I mean by that (as an example) is when we, or a loved one, feels better, we're able to resume a normal life or take steps toward an improved one. It's difficult to see the light when we're surrounded by darkness; it's difficult to skip when we're stuck in the mud. Feng Shui, in my experience, provides light and a firm foundation so that clients can become a better version of themselves...empowered by their environment-land, building, body, mind. Even the biggest skeptics connect dots that weren't connected before. I'm so blessed to do what I do and thank God every night.
How do you utilize time off?
Those moments are rare, as anyone knows who wants to be of service and loves what they do. I live, eat, and breathe Feng Shui -- I'm either consulting, educating, or talking about Feng Shui. So to the question:
- I'd love to get back to painting-oils, watercolors, acrylics. Meanwhile, art events, festivals, and coloring feed my soul.
- Would love to learn to play an instrument-my musical career was stunted which I wrote about in The Change (book 9). Meanwhile, listening to music is a daily activity and I enjoy singing.
- Love creative cuisine and make 98% of our meals. It's fun to entertain and wish we did more of it. Plan to publish another cookbook one day.
- Working to launch Feng Shui Academy to do more good in the world.
- Nature, being in nature; thank you Mother Earth for your beauty and bounty.
- Meditation and gratitude (faith) are daily rituals.
- Time with family is the most precious of all.
WHAT ARE CLIENTS SAYING?
"Her professionalism and integrity go beyond expectation, and I am so grateful that I chose her to Feng Shui my home. I’ve already experienced shifts of
energy and look forward to progress on my goals."
"Her international experience puts clients desiring a more Eastern form of Feng Shui at ease and her expertise brings a comfort level that they are not really so far from home!"
"She has a calm presence that allows her clients to share challenges and explore opportunities from a very unique perspective. Since working with her, I've experienced many things related to changing energy in my home and office."
"Thanks for coming to our rescue in Atlanta! My best to you always."
"Anyone whom wants to be proactive with their health, has trouble making decisions, plans to make changes this year, or wants confirmation they are headed in the right direction
should schedule a session! "
- Lori Shaffer, LMT