Changing the world one business,
one home, one person at a time
As you know, Diana Garber has reinvented herself and her career many times. Part of it was to survive (more about that in her upcoming book – announcement forthcoming) but most of it was to thrive.
Before earning her place as one of America’s foremost Feng Shui masters, Garber lived a disciplined corporate life while simultaneously pursuing Feng Shui. As Vice President of a fortune 100 company, she oversaw 65,000 workstations and 2,500 servers. She’s worked command centers for the NY terrorist attack, Hurricanes Lili & Isidore, the Ft. Worth tornado, and more.
So why did Garber leap from corporate America into (her own) business, and how did she do it? Instead of searching for possibilities, she manifested them. Questions the host, Melin Isa, may ask include:
The Feng Shui for Business workshop is an ideal way to learn how Feng Shui principles and practices can affect the success of a business. What you will gain will be multi-faced. First, you’ll learn how Feng Shui can help to energize and empower a location, the commercial building, and staff members in the building. In addition, since this workshop is being held on the site of the case study, you’ll be able to experience the enhanced energy and assess how your own business can benefit from Feng Shui.
Diana Garber, an internationally renowned Feng Shui Master, and her company, Intuitive Concepts, will take attendees through the process of how she evaluates a business as she walks them through the actual site itself. She’ll explain the methodology of how Feng Shui can play an integral part of the success, struggle, or even failure of a business. You will hear from Hina Environmental Solutions (HES) just how Ms. Garber’s suggestions increased sales, improved recruiting, forged relationships, and created a harmonious environment.
The case study will reveal how Hina Environmental Solutions (HES) purchased the building and had plans drawn up before they approached Diana to perform a commercial consultation on their yet-to-be remodeled place of business.
After analyzing the land, parking lot, building, and HES’ leadership team, Diana suggested the design change because she recognized the proposed redesign wouldn’t create the type of results the owners of the company wanted for their business.
Garber knew her suggestions would increase revenue and enhance HES’ success; therefore, she worked hand-in-hand with HES and Wesney Construction to create the best possible results. Her recommendations affected traffic flow, the parking lot, the exterior, the interior, and staff office assignments.
What was the result? Here’s a letter of recommendation HES wrote for Garber saying that in July 2015 they were $500,000 ahead of their yearly sales goal, and gross margins were the highest they’ve ever been! Then, after assessing year-end-results, HES said the trend continued. For 2016, they are greeting March with the same results! When they met with their advisory team, Brian and Susan Hina said, “we attribute our success to six factors – and Feng Shui is one of them.”
The March 17, 2016, event is free but registration is required. For complete details, visit this link.
● The process of maximizing our experience of an environment
● An environment that feels safe and secure.
There are several environments: Mind, body, home, work, relationships, mode of transportation, and so on. When it comes to the mind, body, and relationships - there’s input and output; in other words, positive thoughts and actions attract positive reactions. When it comes to love, being in love, and having others share our experience of it, Feng Shui is definitely a tool for your toolbox.
There are many types of Feng Shui. What most people think of when discussing marriage is the “love” or “marriage” area. That’s Western (Black Sect) Feng Shui. Some of what we’ll cover below applies to Western Feng Shui, and some of it does not.
We’re focusing on classic Feng Shui, which goes beyond a love or marriage area. In this approach, all areas affect love and marriage. As an example, the NW of a church, reception hall, or your home affects the head male. The SW affects the head female. North affects communication, South affects the heart, and so on. Because all areas affect love, and if you are blending a family, certain directions (and the energies there) affect children.
Classic Feng Shui works holistically and is more thorough. If any area is out of balance, love and/or marriage can be undermined. If there’s separation or divorce energy, it needs to be managed. If there’s affair energy, that also needs to be managed.
People have asked me for years how to maximize their engagements, weddings, honeymoons, and homes. This article provides a few useful ideas. The top six tips are listed here. There’s more detail provided later.
As you’ll read below, there are several considerations during your preplanning phase. Timing (date selection) is the number one tip as it has a ripple effect. Events that start on a good energy day are more inclined to stand the test of time.
2 The Wedding Party
Honor people’s personal energies and make the experience a win/win for everyone.
3 The Wedding Experience
Communication equals satisfaction. Create a plan; enroll others to help, then work the plan.
4 The Honeymoon
Select a location that supports both of you (based on tip number two). When you do this, pleasure and relaxation are enhanced.
5 Your Home
A Feng Shui consultation of your home is a gift that keeps on giving. The analysis produces an action plan which then can be addressed with your gift registry (remedies that may be needed). Ask for the right start to support your relationship, health, and success in life. We have hundreds of client testimonies that support this.
Similar to Feng Shui, life is a journey not a destination. You’re starting a life together. Remember to close each day by reflecting on what you’re grateful for. Even when there’s a breakdown, it leads to a breakthrough.
For preplanning, keep these additional tips in mind:
● It is said that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Regarding a date analysis, some people advise just on “wedding” dates. Some advise based on your Western-astrology birth date. Here again, our analysis is more complex and thorough. We consider dozens of factors so you can schedule with confidence (engagement, applying for your marriage license, travel dates for guests, when to have the wedding, time to start the ceremony, when to sign contracts, when to make deposits on services, when to have the reception, travel dates for the honeymoon, moving dates, etc.).
● Your ring’s design can be influenced with Feng Shui. One example is if you are an earth person and your partner is fire; earth is yellow, tan, brown, and square; fire is red, pink, purple, and triangle. You might select a ring with a square diamond in the center and triangle diamonds (or red gems) on the side.
● An eco-friendly approach could be rings with recycled or labor-free metals or gems. It’s always a good idea to have your rings cleansed before wearing them. Cleansing (or clearing) jewelry goes beyond freeing them of dirt. It’s a process of ridding them of energies. A ring that someone else tried on or wore has their energy. If the stone cutter (or person who sized the ring) was upset, that energy is in the ring.
● Ensure the location of the engagement party has good energy. If it doesn’t, there’s usually something that can be done.
● Location-site analyses for the wedding ceremony and reception hall are very important. Even when there’s strong negative energy, there’s typically a simple solution (and temporary since you don’t own the site). Keep in mind that good Feng Shui should be felt not seen. There should not be obvious trinkets or statues around. For more insight on location analyses see my blog All Buildings Fall Into One of These Categories
● Consider having the ceremony and reception at eco-friendly sites (earth and animal friendly). Use eco-friendly materials and decorations. At one wedding, instead of throwing rice we used grass and flower seeds. At another wedding instead of purchasing flowers, guests brought flowers to match the color scheme. Their originality was amazing (added to guests’ forethought and fun) and some were even home grown.
● Establish and follow a budget. Avoid shock and remorse that can diminish the after glow. Local vendors are an eco-friendly approach because they not only cost less, it’s better for the environment.
● Regarding photography, go digital. Upload the pictures to a website where people can purchase the ones that mean the most to them. It makes a difference when people are buying it themselves (versus an open pocket book). You can always choose to ‘gift’ them a picture or two.
● Explore an organic menu with your caterer. Again, that usually means locally-grown food which helps local farmers.
● The cake, like your rings, can be Feng Shui’d according to you and your partner’s energies.
Let’s explore the wedding party in more detail:
● The bride and groom each have their own energy based on birth date, time of birth, and location of birth. We want to honor your energies in everything we do (invitations, wedding colors, wedding attire, site selections, standing positions during the ceremony, food choices, gifts, music, seating selections, location of honeymoon, and we already mentioned rings and the cake).
● The bride and groom’s energy also determines their compatibility. Sometimes we choose partners with similar likes, and sometimes we choose partners that require more work. It doesn't mean it won’t work, it just requires more work. Feng Shui helps to smooth rough edges. In one case, dates were particularly challenging. Their elements were opposite so what was good for her wasn't good for him. The scope of the analysis (because of the complexity) required a search for each day over a two-year span, and then only produced five dates to work with. It was well worth the research!
● Also, when it comes to communication -- strengths and weaknesses are identified with our Friends and Lovers Profile Report. Then we can choose to acknowledge strengths and develop our weaknesses. This is key component for a long-term relationship.
● The bride and groom’s energy determine their individual sleeping directions. If they are opposite, a compromise process begins. Their energy also relates to their choice of home and whether they are undermined or supported.
● The bride and/or groom’s attire is a factor. An eco-friendly approach might be a pre-owned or inherited garment. In this case, a cleansing is in order.
● The wedding-party’s attire is another consideration. If (based on their individual energies) most of the party is fire (as an example), we may want to downplay the color red.
● When it comes to gifts for the wedding party, you can select gifts that compliment their personal energy; or you can simplify it even more … give them environmental donations (trees planted in their name, stars named after them, etc.).
Regarding the wedding experience:
● A wedding or reception location that has an excess of electro-magnetic frequencies (EMF) or geopathic stress can agitate people. Tempers flaring or people seeking excess during your special day are not pleasant experiences. Minimize these effects to be present to the joy and harmony this day reflects.
● If you plan to have an outside reception, flow and set up can be enhanced.
On the topic of the honeymoon, you know by now that timing, location, fun and relaxation are a dynamite combination. In one case, we helped a couple overt a typhoon!
As was mentioned, your home can undermine your relationship, health, and success; or improve them. Instead of items that go on a shelf for use once in a while, your gifts could manifest a better future. Now that’s a great gift and our services keep on giving!
There’s nothing like being grateful for your blessings:
● News You Can Use November 2012
● Blog ~ Gratitude
If, at this point, you’re thinking there’s too much to deal with … Feng Shui actually simplifies the process. It is our job to figure out details and present you with a plan of action. We hear, time and time again, this saved clients time, effort, and money. Do it right the first time and everyone benefits.
Hypnosis Live has over 200 instantly downloadable MP3 hypnosis sessions. Instantly download hypnosis & NLP sessions for:
-- MONEY: Adopt a multi-millionaire's mindset
-- MEMORY: Seriously boost your brainpower
-- WEIGHT LOSS: Program yourself to get toned
-- CONFIDENCE: Turbo-charge your self-belief
-- STOP SMOKING: Quit for good, guaranteed
-- PHOBIAS: Instantly dissolve any fear or phobia
-- MANIFESTING: Tap into the Law of Attraction
There are several terrific free hypnosis sessions to choose from. Additional hypnosis sessions cost just $18.95 each and the more you buy, the more you save (more discount).
Visit the site NOW and get a free MP3 by selecting this link.
PLUS:During this special celebration period, use the discount code 47T9J35E during checkout to claim 10% off your entire order! But regardless of whether you purchase products, get the freebie. Select this link NOW!
Intuitive Concepts’ theme for the 2015 is “It’s All About You.” We chose this theme as a special tribute to our clients, customers, and fan base because you are the most important people to us.
Therefore, each month we share information, tips, and testimonials that will benefit you, and offer suggestions on how to remedy challenges that may be coming your way.
Since Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology are based on monthly shifts, each month we share Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology facts that affect your life, your business, and your home. Our focus for June is “Energy, Vitality, and Wellness for You and Your Family.” As you review this June newsletter, we recommend that you use all of the information we offer to ensure that you have a more empowered life.
June’s Monthly Perspective: June is the last month in the second quarter of the year which means there are benefits and cautionary advice that we want to share with you.
You: There are positive aspects that can benefit you this month, but, there are also negative ones so be vigilant. Feng Shui wise, the energy will be challenging for certain individuals. If you are a metal element person (6, 7) you might want to consider a personal strategy session and/or a personal report. Don't know what your energy number is? Follow this link to find out more for free!
Family: This is a good time to think about relationships … who do you need to attract in order to feel more supported? Who is in your life that challenges you, and how can you make the best of it? Our personal relationship strategy session can help. Also, one of my favorite relationship resources is Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator. Don’t miss out on this fantastic workshop!
Health Wise: We’ve already mentioned the brain. We have a new resource for you – self hypnosis. Also, Feng Shui refers to the energy that flows within us, our businesses, and homes and the land surrounding these structures. Just because we can’t see the flow of energy does not mean that we aren’t being affected by it.
Your health should be one of your foremost areas of concern and Intuitive Concepts offers services that can assist you. We often work on wellness teams and results have even included remission!
Business Wise: This is a fortuitous time for new beginnings so if you are considering a job change, a secondary income, or a new perspective for your existing career, this would be a good month to consider your options and a perfect time to schedule a personal Feng Shui career strategy session. What would you learn in your session? The type of career that would be ideal for you and what it takes to make that change.
June is a great month to recognize your employees and to thank your customers. What you do this month for your staff and clients will benefit you through the rest of the year.
Weather Wise: Get out your umbrellas and rains coats because storm clouds lie ahead. Be prepared for the wind and thunder which is part of the Feng Shui weather forecast for June.
The Feng Shui Tool Box: We felt that in order to assist you in having a wonderful year at home and in your career, we’ll offer tools to help you on your life’s journey. Everyone knows that a toolbox is essential when building or restoring any building. Well, the same applies to the care and maintenance of your life. Every one of our clients receives a personalized tool box!
Have questions? Ask away. Enjoy the month of June!
I’m excited to be a guest on BBS Radio’s Living Your Soul's Journey with Dr. Vikke Ford, on Sunday, March 20, 2016. We’ll discuss issues to help you walk your soul's journey with love, abundance and freedom creating your own authentic pilgrimage. We’ll share wisdom and insights to make your journey more abundantly happy and real.
Call in with questions or comments, or just sit back and listen. As a Georgia attorney and Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology, Dr. Vikke’s show offers unique insights into both spiritual and physical laws.
We’d love you to join us Sunday at 4 p.m. Pacific, 5 Mountain, 6 Central, and 7 Eastern. Call-in numbers are (888) 429-5471 or (530) 763-1594. Visit this link for more information or to stream the show on line!
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed,©
Diana Garber, The Feng Shui Results Lady©
The Feng Shui for Business workshop is an ideal way to learn how Feng Shui principles and practices can affect the success of a business. What you will gain will be multi-faced. First, you’ll learn how Feng Shui can help to energize and empower a location, the commercial building, and staff members in the building. In addition, since this workshop is being held on the site of the case study, you’ll be able to experience the enhanced energy and assess how your own business can benefit from Feng Shui. Follow this link for full details.
This event is FREE but registration is required. Deadline Monday, February 16, 2015.
This Month’s Feng Shui Energy