Changing the world one business,
one home, one person at a time
There is so much to look forward to in 2015, and there are cautionary concerns too. You can choose to walk through the next year unconsciously dealing with whatever occurs, or you can elect to consciously decide to be an informed participant.
What are the trends for 2015? Watch the video and see for yourself. There's confirmation everywhere ... from heads nodding in the video, to people sharing, to the news on TV. Diana’s intention is to empower you and your future through insights and tips in the video. Garber says, “From Wall Street to Main Street, to your kitchen table … the video covers the gamut including weather. The point is knowledge is power when it is shared, and I’d rather you have information (to make educated decisions) than not have the information.”
What do you think of the information?
How else can you deal with change? This video is a helpful tool regardless of the year. It can help your whole group (family, friends, or coworkers). Want Diana to speak with your group? Let's talk!
**This information is valid until March 6, 2015**
On 2/4/15, we begin the 1st month of the Chinese calendar cycle. The flying star that arrives is 5 (earth) in a 3 (hard wood) year. This 5:3 combination can bring about illness, especially the eldest son. This energy is not supportive of young people. It can also cause financial issues and deception. What can you do? Follow this link to learn more ...
For tips on how to be proactive this month, follow this link...
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed©,
Your Intuitive Concepts Family
** This information is valid until January 6, 2015 **
On 12/7/14, we begin the 11th month of the Chinese calendar cycle. The flying star that arrives is 7 (soft metal) in a 4 (soft wood) year. This 7:4 combination can bring about emotional upset, injury, hospitalization, medical procedures or an operation, deception regarding romance, theft, and intense competition. However, it is good for travel. What can you do? Follow this link to learn more ...
For tips on how to be proactive this month, follow this link ...
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed,(c)
Please note: Information about August 2014 will only be available for one month.
On 8/7/14, we begin the 7th month of the Chinese calendar cycle. The flying star that arrives is 2 (Mother Earth) in a 4 (soft wood) year. This 2:4 combination can bring about sexual entanglements, disharmony, and mother/daughter in-law problems. Health wise, stress and digestion are factors. My advice? This 4 year implies the vamp anyway and combined with this month’s energy – seek emotional freedom. What I mean by that is avoid jealousy. It robs relationships of possibility. Instead, keep positive communication flowing and know you are enough.
When the 4 monthly flying star arrives, it places the 5 star in the NW. Five can represent breakdown when it comes to timing and construction. This breakdown in the NW can affect the eldest male albeit head of household, Dad, or Grandpa. To read more about August 2014's energy, follow this link.
Also, here are some tips to help with August's energy. You'll want to make note of the super moon on Sunday, August 10. It can have some interesting effects on Mother Earth and all of us.
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed, (c) ~Diana
Please note: Information about July 2014 will only be available for one month.
On 7/7/14, we begin the 6th month of the Chinese calendar cycle. The flying star that arrives is 3 (hard wood) in a 4 (soft wood) year. This 3:4 combination can bring about mental/emotional difficulty, stress, or instability. Males attract females during this energy. Health wise, mature women are at higher risk. My advice? This is as good a time as any to do a thorough insurance checkup – home, health, auto, and life. To read more about July 2014's energy, follow this link.
Also, here are some tips to help with July's energy.
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed,(c) ~Diana
● The process of maximizing our experience of an environment
● An environment that feels safe and secure.
There are several environments: Mind, body, home, work, relationships, mode of transportation, and so on. When it comes to the mind, body, and relationships - there’s input and output; in other words, positive thoughts and actions attract positive reactions. When it comes to love, being in love, and having others share our experience of it, Feng Shui is definitely a tool for your toolbox.
There are many types of Feng Shui. What most people think of when discussing marriage is the “love” or “marriage” area. That’s Western (Black Sect) Feng Shui. Some of what we’ll cover below applies to Western Feng Shui, and some of it does not.
We’re focusing on classic Feng Shui, which goes beyond a love or marriage area. In this approach, all areas affect love and marriage. As an example, the NW of a church, reception hall, or your home affects the head male. The SW affects the head female. North affects communication, South affects the heart, and so on. Because all areas affect love, and if you are blending a family, certain directions (and the energies there) affect children.
Classic Feng Shui works holistically and is more thorough. If any area is out of balance, love and/or marriage can be undermined. If there’s separation or divorce energy, it needs to be managed. If there’s affair energy, that also needs to be managed.
People have asked me for years how to maximize their engagements, weddings, honeymoons, and homes. This article provides a few useful ideas. The top six tips are listed here. There’s more detail provided later.
As you’ll read below, there are several considerations during your preplanning phase. Timing (date selection) is the number one tip as it has a ripple effect. Events that start on a good energy day are more inclined to stand the test of time.
2 The Wedding Party
Honor people’s personal energies and make the experience a win/win for everyone.
3 The Wedding Experience
Communication equals satisfaction. Create a plan; enroll others to help, then work the plan.
4 The Honeymoon
Select a location that supports both of you (based on tip number two). When you do this, pleasure and relaxation are enhanced.
5 Your Home
A Feng Shui consultation of your home is a gift that keeps on giving. The analysis produces an action plan which then can be addressed with your gift registry (remedies that may be needed). Ask for the right start to support your relationship, health, and success in life. We have hundreds of client testimonies that support this.
Similar to Feng Shui, life is a journey not a destination. You’re starting a life together. Remember to close each day by reflecting on what you’re grateful for. Even when there’s a breakdown, it leads to a breakthrough.
For preplanning, keep these additional tips in mind:
● It is said that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Regarding a date analysis, some people advise just on “wedding” dates. Some advise based on your Western-astrology birth date. Here again, our analysis is more complex and thorough. We consider dozens of factors so you can schedule with confidence (engagement, applying for your marriage license, travel dates for guests, when to have the wedding, time to start the ceremony, when to sign contracts, when to make deposits on services, when to have the reception, travel dates for the honeymoon, moving dates, etc.).
● Your ring’s design can be influenced with Feng Shui. One example is if you are an earth person and your partner is fire; earth is yellow, tan, brown, and square; fire is red, pink, purple, and triangle. You might select a ring with a square diamond in the center and triangle diamonds (or red gems) on the side.
● An eco-friendly approach could be rings with recycled or labor-free metals or gems. It’s always a good idea to have your rings cleansed before wearing them. Cleansing (or clearing) jewelry goes beyond freeing them of dirt. It’s a process of ridding them of energies. A ring that someone else tried on or wore has their energy. If the stone cutter (or person who sized the ring) was upset, that energy is in the ring.
● Ensure the location of the engagement party has good energy. If it doesn’t, there’s usually something that can be done.
● Location-site analyses for the wedding ceremony and reception hall are very important. Even when there’s strong negative energy, there’s typically a simple solution (and temporary since you don’t own the site). Keep in mind that good Feng Shui should be felt not seen. There should not be obvious trinkets or statues around. For more insight on location analyses see my blog All Buildings Fall Into One of These Categories
● Consider having the ceremony and reception at eco-friendly sites (earth and animal friendly). Use eco-friendly materials and decorations. At one wedding, instead of throwing rice we used grass and flower seeds. At another wedding instead of purchasing flowers, guests brought flowers to match the color scheme. Their originality was amazing (added to guests’ forethought and fun) and some were even home grown.
● Establish and follow a budget. Avoid shock and remorse that can diminish the after glow. Local vendors are an eco-friendly approach because they not only cost less, it’s better for the environment.
● Regarding photography, go digital. Upload the pictures to a website where people can purchase the ones that mean the most to them. It makes a difference when people are buying it themselves (versus an open pocket book). You can always choose to ‘gift’ them a picture or two.
● Explore an organic menu with your caterer. Again, that usually means locally-grown food which helps local farmers.
● The cake, like your rings, can be Feng Shui’d according to you and your partner’s energies.
Let’s explore the wedding party in more detail:
● The bride and groom each have their own energy based on birth date, time of birth, and location of birth. We want to honor your energies in everything we do (invitations, wedding colors, wedding attire, site selections, standing positions during the ceremony, food choices, gifts, music, seating selections, location of honeymoon, and we already mentioned rings and the cake).
● The bride and groom’s energy also determines their compatibility. Sometimes we choose partners with similar likes, and sometimes we choose partners that require more work. It doesn't mean it won’t work, it just requires more work. Feng Shui helps to smooth rough edges. In one case, dates were particularly challenging. Their elements were opposite so what was good for her wasn't good for him. The scope of the analysis (because of the complexity) required a search for each day over a two-year span, and then only produced five dates to work with. It was well worth the research!
● Also, when it comes to communication -- strengths and weaknesses are identified with our Friends and Lovers Profile Report. Then we can choose to acknowledge strengths and develop our weaknesses. This is key component for a long-term relationship.
● The bride and groom’s energy determine their individual sleeping directions. If they are opposite, a compromise process begins. Their energy also relates to their choice of home and whether they are undermined or supported.
● The bride and/or groom’s attire is a factor. An eco-friendly approach might be a pre-owned or inherited garment. In this case, a cleansing is in order.
● The wedding-party’s attire is another consideration. If (based on their individual energies) most of the party is fire (as an example), we may want to downplay the color red.
● When it comes to gifts for the wedding party, you can select gifts that compliment their personal energy; or you can simplify it even more … give them environmental donations (trees planted in their name, stars named after them, etc.).
Regarding the wedding experience:
● A wedding or reception location that has an excess of electro-magnetic frequencies (EMF) or geopathic stress can agitate people. Tempers flaring or people seeking excess during your special day are not pleasant experiences. Minimize these effects to be present to the joy and harmony this day reflects.
● If you plan to have an outside reception, flow and set up can be enhanced.
On the topic of the honeymoon, you know by now that timing, location, fun and relaxation are a dynamite combination. In one case, we helped a couple overt a typhoon!
As was mentioned, your home can undermine your relationship, health, and success; or improve them. Instead of items that go on a shelf for use once in a while, your gifts could manifest a better future. Now that’s a great gift and our services keep on giving!
There’s nothing like being grateful for your blessings:
● News You Can Use November 2012
● Blog ~ Gratitude
If, at this point, you’re thinking there’s too much to deal with … Feng Shui actually simplifies the process. It is our job to figure out details and present you with a plan of action. We hear, time and time again, this saved clients time, effort, and money. Do it right the first time and everyone benefits.
The Feng Shui energy is three (hard wood) which brings storms, thunder, temperature fluctuations, and wetness. This year certain areas of the body are vulnerable such as feet, throat, thyroid, gallbladder, and energy. Staying balanced will be key. Three represents the eldest son so he’s heavily influenced and likely on edge. However, the year’s energy doesn’t empower young people in general.
The Chinese New Year brings in the ram (also known as sheep or goat) whose core energy is earth. 2015’s Chinese astrology cycle is wood. Normally the sheep year (and sheep people) are creative and caring. This year wood draws energy from earth, there’s an undercurrent we need to deal with.
So what do you do with that information? Here’s a free video that goes into more detail AND offers ways to be proactive. Think these trends are hogwash? Have you watched the news? Shootings of young males, anger in the streets, storms that we’re all encountering … I talk about it all. Even the movie about civil rights is timely according to this year’s energy.
The good news? Knowledge is power and our theme this year is it's all about YOU. We can CHOOSE our reaction and support others who don’t know any better; so share, share, share!
To read February's newsletter in its entirety, follow this link.
Let us know how you're experiencing the energy – and Happy New Year and Happy Valentine’s Day!
May you be exceedingly, generously, and joyfully blessed,© ~Diana
This Month’s Feng Shui Energy